SOLD FS: "2" Arc Audio 2500xxk amps / Arc Flatline D2 / ESX q120.4 Ohio 44266

Participant count
  • Participant list

criswrld
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
OHIO
I have a few nice items for sale which i have decided to part with at this time. Local pickup is preferred at Ravenna, Ohio 44266 and i will give a package deal to the buyer for the arc stuff. I will ship everything if need be. As for pictures with dates/name etc.......Let me get some interest first and then i will take the time to get everything out for pics and you will see everythings in excellent shape with no misrepresentation. Looking for serious buyers only!!! If your serious, PM me your email address and i will get pictures to you. I've been a member for some time, and have bought/sold/traded on many occassions throughout the forums with no problems ever.

1. First, I have two nice Arc Audio 2500xxk amps (9 out of 10 cosmetically) which come with original boxes, birth sheets, manuals and key chains from arc. One has never needed repaired and i used it to run four 6.5 mids at 2 ohm stereo. The other i used for sub duty to run the arc flatline which is also for sale. The sub duty amp i just had repaired at arc and they replaced the power supply which cost me $180 with shipping to have repaired and just received it back last week. Up until this repair, neither had ever been touched. I'm selling all this because when the amp went down, I tore apart my install which had been in place for 2 years and decided I now want a new vehicle and I doubt I will be putting a stereo in the next ride.

2. Next, I have a Arc Audio Flatline in a D2 which is in great shape and as stated, I used a 2500xxk to run it in a sealed enclosure. Very nice sub which sounds great and requires very little airspace.

3. Lastly, I have a ESX 120.4 amplifier which i recently bought but have decided to sell due to plans changing. When the arc amp went down, I was going to switch it all up and run some old school esx amps, however, as noted plans have since changed for awhile and it's all for sale.

Now pricing for locals first............Arc 2500xxk $300 each, Arc Flatline $175, ESX 120.4 $250. Now if you buy all the Arc Audio items, it's $700. Buy everthing listed for $900.

Now if you need things shipped, go by the individual pricing, not package deal pricing, and add $30 for shipping. If you want all the ARC stuff shipped, it's $750. Everything listed for $975 shipped. Only trades i will consider are, a mint ESX q475.1 amplifier or if you work for a shipping/hauling company and haul motorcycles, your services may be needed so get ahold of me through PM but must be a legit service. I need something trasported from Dallas, Texas to Ravenna, Ohio. PM ME ONLY ON THIS. Thank you and sorry for all the reading, but didn't want to leave anything out.

Any interest in any of this? I will be out of town from Aug. 1-9, so direct all messages to PM and I will respond asap when i get back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.