Not open for further replies.

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
1. Product:

Pro Comp Technologies - SPL 3 motor

2. Specs:

Can't find much info on these things. Weighs in around 65-75lbs. One monster of a motor. 3" coil gap.

3. Description/Condition:

7/10 cosmetic (no chips, could be polished back to shiny if you wanted to spend the time doing so)

10/10 mechanical (absolutely NO issues mechanically)

4. Price: :

Asking $140 shipped.

Price is firm. No low ball offers please.

5. Pictures:

2mDlj.jpg

cH6J3.jpg

pHili.jpg

I've got an adapter plate to mount a TC Sounds Ti frame to this motor. I'll throw that in for free if you buy both. I dropped $40 on it.

shipping is nuts on this thing. I was asking $140 + shipping before. Now I'm willing to eat the cost. Somewhat rare motor. Can be turned into an SPL monster or whatever you want.

Let's get this thing gone! Tons of refs.

I've got an adapter plate to mount a TC Sounds Ti frame to this motor. I'll throw that in for free if you buy both. I dropped $40 on it.
shipping is nuts on this thing. I was asking $140 + shipping before. Now I'm willing to eat the cost. Somewhat rare motor. Can be turned into an SPL monster or whatever you want.
Let's get this thing gone! Tons of refs.
Bump. This is a sick motor. Weighs close to 70lbs.
Bumpity bump. Why is no one interested in this thing? It could be made into an amazing woofer.

were pro comp and atomic the same company..the motors are very similar..if i could find another one i'll get this
Nope. Not the same. Similar parts.. but different parts none the less.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

..but I've got access to a 2nd one if you're actually interested. It won't be as cheap as this one.. but I can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...