SOLD FS: PPI 356CS Tweeters

ls2poweredgoat
5,000+ posts

Womanizer
Wow, haven't been on here in a long time, I see a lot has changed. Anyway, I've been out of the game for a while and have some slightly used PPI 356CS tweeters just sitting around waiting for a new owner. I had the entire component set about a year ago but had a problem with one of the mids and got frustrated and just took everything out.

They are 1" silk dome and sound great, perfect for an active set-up.

I have TONS of refs on here from over the last 3 years if you search my name, and a few reputable members on here can vouch for me.

They are in the mounting cups, but there is NO hardware included.

If any one is seriously interested I will dig out my digital camera from the closet and snap a few shots.

I'd like to get $40 shipped, but any reasonable offer is considered.

LOL I'm not sure what I'd be interested in to be honest with you. I've had the same system for almost a year now and I'm perfectly content with it and have no plans on changing it any time soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.