FS: Pitbike! Mint condition (Less than 2 hours)

need a modded out go-ped? Billet everything, ADA pipe, aluminum deck, murdered out, large tank, etc. 2.5 hp stock before all the mods!!
Haha na sorry man. I've actually gotten a lot of trade offers for everything from go carts-to mopeds-to old ass civics lol

I would do a partial trade for a PS3 if anyone has one and is interested

Thanks man. I love the bike and many others do. It looks sick in person. Lol maybe I should move out there

Let's get this sold... I might toss in a Diamond Audio 1100.1 amp for another $100 if I like you lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. I love the bike and many others do. It looks sick in person. Lol maybe I should move out there

Let's get this sold... I might toss in a Diamond Audio 1100.1 amp for another $100 if I like you lol
Do it, move out here to corona. Here's where all the factory tracks are at! The kawasaki track where Bubba Stewart used to train at is literally like 10 mins away from my house.

Do it, move out here to corona. Here's where all the factory tracks are at! The kawasaki track where Bubba Stewart used to train at is literally like 10 mins away from my house.

Haha would be great. Or I could just stay here and ridge with the GOAT at a private track 15 minutes away... ;D

regardless, it's still up for sale.

An I anyone is into racing, I used to race with Austin Stroup and have raced against Davi Millsaps (he won.. Lol)

Haha would be great. Or I could just stay here and ridge with the GOAT at a private track 15 minutes away... ;D

regardless, it's still up for sale.

An I anyone is into racing, I used to race with Austin Stroup and have raced against Davi Millsaps (he won.. Lol)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mxer69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mxer69
DC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies