SOLD ~~~FS: PG RSD12d 12", dual 4ohm voice coil subwoofer.~~~

Participant count
  • Participant list

mvw2
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'm selling my PG RSD12d 12", dual 4ohm voice coil subwoofer.

Some pics:

6300_2.jpg

6300_3.jpg

6300_4.jpg

6300_1.jpg

6300_5.jpg

This is Phoenix Gold's RSD line 12" sub and of the dual voice coil design(4ohm + 4ohm)

I would suggest running at least a good 500w rms to the sub. Sensitivity is ok, but it really wants some juice to really pound. Apparently, PG has stress tested these subs to 2000w. They really don't need that much, but they are built to be durable.

It's a great low frequency performer, working very well in a 1.5 cu.ft. to 5 cu.ft. sealed enclosure with minimal influence on peaking or low frequency extention. The F3 -3dB roll off point is right around 30Hz, up or down a Hz or two depending on enclosure size. At 60Hz-70Hz on down, this is a great performer and fun to listen to. You essentially get a small/medium boxed sealed sub that extends down low like a ported boxed sub.

Selling price: want $85 but shoot me an offer

Yeah, I noticed that. The hosting site allows only 1gig bandwidth a month. For a person who has less than 50mb uploaded, I tend to hit it more often than I should.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I'm not sure what the exact day where it refreshes the bandwidth limit, if it's at the beginning of the next month or pertains to the day I signed up, etc. You might have to wait a few days before I get a fresh gig for hotlinking.

I'll happily e-mail pics as well upon request.

Since this is going to come up more than once:

~~No trades~~

Sorry, I'm not looking for anything else, not HU, speakers, amps, subs, sorry.

Yeah $100 to your door is what you're looking at most anywhere. I paid $105 myself. I'd like to see a good portion of that back, although slightly used is still used.

My asking price is $85 plus the $15 shipping makes it competitive with the market and at a loss for me.

Shipping for this will be just about $15 within the US with FedEx Ground, just for reference.

$50 is lower than I'd like to go. Could you meet me half way, say $70 + sh? I'd like to think it's a little better sub than a $50 cheapy.

i understand...its a quality sub and it should'nt be sold for 50 but if u can get a new one for just 5-10 bucks more with a one year warranty with the peace of mind knowing it works and is brand new...

goodluck with your sale.

If you had to worry about a speaker(or any hardware) breaking within a year, perhaps you're looking at the wrong brand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Warranties and failures are things I have long stopped caring about in this industry. Most everything you buy these days will happily last 10-20 years of daily use, at least as long as you stay away from the flea market stuff. It's been a couple years since I've every bought a "new" product, and even then, it's been longer since I've bought from an authorized source.

The sub has less than 2 weeks of total use, so it's pretty new as far as used goes. I pretty much broke it in for ya and that's about it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mvw2

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mvw2
Rochester, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date