SOLD FS: PG RSD Tweets

Pics will be up tonight. Until then here are some of them from my Cardomain page. Sorry for the shitty quality. They were taken with my cell phone.

T7QzsMH.png

OkJ9Y2bd.png

And them when I received them. They can come in the exact plastic wrap if youd like.

FTVGx6fw.png

weird, i use to have the same exact tweets in the same exact spot with the same exact speaker wire

free bump for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ha ha. Fasfocus has some nice ass speaker wire for cheap so thats what I went with.
thats who i bought it from ;o

but the wire, it like rips apart in my amp terminals and shyt for some reason, like ill unscrew it and the wire will be shredded apart, idk if its the wire or what

thats who i bought it from ;o
but the wire, it like rips apart in my amp terminals and shyt for some reason, like ill unscrew it and the wire will be shredded apart, idk if its the wire or what
Probably just tighten it to tight. I dont have that problem. I used butt splices to attach the AB wire to the tweeter wires and then the AB wire into the X-Over. They have been there for about 3 months and I havent seen anything coming apart.

On another note. Definately some good tweets here. Im just trying to look at some different stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Ninja Primate

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Ninja Primate
Behind You?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date