SOLD FS: perfect 12" w6v2 & blown Kicker CompVR's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jameseypoo
5,000+ posts

Keeps it really real.
I don't have any pics of them, but they are the dual 2 ohm model of the 12" CompVR's. They look great cosmetically, but they are blown. When you push on the cone, you can hear a slight scratching noise, so i'm pretty sure they just need reconed. When they worked, they pounded very hard. I think I may try to get like $50 shipped for the pair since I'm not sure how much shipping will be on these. You may also be able to get these reconed for free if you have the same sub with a warranty, but don't quote me on that because I'm not sure... Thanks!

I will also be shipping these in the original kicker boxes that they came in.

- James

I don't have any pics of them, but they are the dual 2 ohm model of the 12" CompVR's. They look great cosmetically, but they are blown. When you push on the cone, you can hear a slight scratching noise, so i'm pretty sure they just need reconed. When they worked, they pounded very hard. I think I may try to get like $50 shipped for the pair since I'm not sure how much shipping will be on these. You may also be able to get these reconed for free if you have the same sub with a warranty, but don't quote me on that because I'm not sure... Thanks!
I will also be shipping these in the original kicker boxes that they came in.

- James

if you have a warranty on a kicker comp vr subwoofer you can replace it through your dealer. they will never know. i did it with an L5 15'' subwoofer i bought through this forum. i even had a warranty on an L5 dual 2 ohm, and i bought a dual 4 ohm and -still- sent it back. they thought it was odd though when kicker sent me a dual 4 ohm back instead of a dual 2......... i told em it must have been a mix up somewhere.

so anybody out there with a warranty on kicker comp vrs should probably buy this..... you can send it back.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jameseypoo

5,000+ posts
Keeps it really real.
Jameseypoo
Bloomington, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date