SOLD FS: Oz Matrix Elite 10's Subwoofers

5o4m6
10+ year member

Making a new thread and hoping to get rid of these:

It's a pair of 4ohm dvc subs. Both are in good condition. One has a slight scuff on the surround. Ill take 150 for each. Or if you buy both..ill do 270 shipped. I also have a fisher box that is 1.1 cu ft per chamber for these subs. I want $60 plus actual shipping for the box.

here are the pics.

pm if interested. Not interested in trades.

yea i know..im losing money especially after shipping..leaving it like almost 100 per sub... but I need to sell these and make room for some new ones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have a couple questions - Is it worth it to use both the MatrixPlus and the Epicenter ? I wanted to try it but I am having problems with where...
Yes, they are definitely beefy. I beat the snot out of this one to find it's limits and it took it rather well. For the abuse I put it through and...
Like @maylar said, delay the turn on to the amplifier only. 3 to 5 seconds should take care of it.
Lighten up man, it's all in good fun. Having more to go on than I want a sub that is less than 6" deep heps the forum narrow the focus. Why...

About this thread

5o4m6

10+ year member
5o4m6
New Orleans, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from