Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Orion xtreme 800

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Just picked this one up really not wanting to sell this one either but bills are coming around and car repairs. The amp is in excellent shape and sounds great! Comes with the original Orion plugs. Can email a PDF of the manual to buyer as well.

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price. Tracking info provided when shipped.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry the original Orion plugs are included just not pictured. They are still in the car. Soon as I can get them out I'll snap a pic of them so you'll see exactly what your getting..................

Wednesday bump //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thursday bumps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

OMG. I may just have to have this. please get my email and send me the manual. That very well could complete my system. Please disregard the USacoustics post I want to talk about this

I forgot to mention this I owned two of these back when they were new.

OMG. I may just have to have this. please get my email and send me the manual. That very well could complete my system. Please disregard the USacoustics post I want to talk about this
I forgot to mention this I owned two of these back when they were new.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...