FS: Orion 2500d

528hz
10+ year member

Everything'sMiscellaneous
Item(s) for Sale:

Orion 2500d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I just bought this amp from Vitveet, and it's WAY too much power for me. I need a 1500-2000 watt amp, which I will trade for, or sell this out right.

It does have some scratches on it, but the pics make them look worse than they really are, but I want to be thorough. Only the long scratch on the right of the amp is the most noticeable in person.

Price:

$350 SHIPPED

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

Stang006-2.jpg

Stang001-2.jpg

Stang005-2.jpg

Stang004-2.jpg

Stang003-2.jpg

Stang002-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man i had one of these but i think somthing was wrong with it because i couldnt get any power from itnice looking amp though id like to have it
Yeah, some guys have molested some of these amps in the past. This is the 5th one I've "technically" owned. It blew the suspension out of my RD Alpha almost instantly...kinds figured it would take the power a little longer.

very nice
Thank you, Sir!

if your not willing to accept the offer i made in the pm and we cant work something out on my friends behalf i have a brz2100 that i could trade
I responded to your PM, buddy. But I'm pretty firm on my price. I JUST paid $400 for it last week...we can continue to talk through PMs if you still want to try to work something out...

Yeah, some guys have molested some of these amps in the past. This is the 5th one I've "technically" owned. It blew the suspension out of my RD Alpha almost instantly...kinds figured it would take the power a little longer.

Thank you, Sir!

I responded to your PM, buddy. But I'm pretty firm on my price. I JUST paid $400 for it last week...we can continue to talk through PMs if you still want to try to work something out...
we can try lol, we both want it so my offer stands if neither of his do it for you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.