FS: Orion 2500D (WCC Edition) in EXCELLENT physical/mechanical condition (Tested)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfr3sh2def

Senior VIP Member
MD
Item(s) for Sale:

ORION 2500 D (WCC Edition) AMAZING CONDITION (THIS IS A CLASSIC)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 (for the age of this amp)

This amp was tested as of 2/19/15 and is in 100% working order with no known issues. I purchased it to power 2 SSA XCONS but have decided to go with a more powerful amp now instead of upgrading later.

(This amp has been fully tested and is .5 Ohm stable!)

Class-D Monoblock Amplifier

RMS Power Output:

1200 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 Ohms

1700 watts x 1 chan. @ 2 Ohms

2500 watts x 1 chan. @ 1 Ohm

Intelli Q bass optimization circuit and remote gain option

Separately adjustable, selectable variable high-pass filter

Selectable 12/24 dB/octave variable low-pass filter

Switchable phase invert function

Heavy gauge direct-wire high current satin finish power and speaker terminals

Dimensions without endcaps: 23"L x 11-1/2"W x 3"H

Price:

$400 BIN

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in the sale price (Anywhere in the US)

No international shipping (sorry)

Item Pictures:

I have never bought or sold anything on this forum (new member) but I know a few of the members personally and have a few people locally that i know and could possibly vouch for me from the TDH Team (Team Deadly Hertz) - they are also the ones that tested the amp. Please let me know if I am missing anything as I have never posted on your classified forums before.

Here is a link to my ebay feedback if it matters...

eBay Feedback Profile for mrwilson2002

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some quick pics I was able to take on my lunch break. Also, fyi if you don't like the idea of having WCC badged amp the badge is easily removable (it looks like it is just stuck on with adhesive) which can be removed with some goo be gone. I am not sure if the Orion logo is underneath or not but this is just a rebranded 2500d

you can close this, i will just keep it and run it in my setup. I will just power up and push 3500 rms out of this puppy!

You close it yourself. There's a thread tool button. Select it and click mark sold.

I looked at this amp a million times but I've seen others (not lnib) for $200-$275 on CL. I think you would have regretted selling it.

I think you would have regretted selling it.

To close the thread you mark it sold by clicking the thread tools button.

Great amp, I looked at it A LOT!

I think you would have regretted selling it.
To close the thread you mark it sold by clicking the thread tools button.

Great amp, I looked at it A LOT!
Thanks, yeah I decided to keep it and bought 2 more matching 2 channel amps as well. If you ever come across another 2500d let me know b/c I would like to run 2 of them in my setup. Closing thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...