SOLD FS - NIB CDT Equip ---Must sell, car needs repairs!

FinalWolf
10+ year member

Stop reading my subtitle!
Over Here
I ordered in bulk from http://www.thezeb.com for selling to my friends and down at shows here in Florida. But I wound up getting into a 1 car accident and needing a whoe new back end, so I needa sell these ASAP in order to get the damages fixed. All prices are with the 3yr warranty transferred to you.

Components:

$300 - 3sets - HD62 (Loved by SD members || Regularly: $405)

$200 - 2sets - EF61CFi (comes with 560SAT and 1" tweet, the other set I'm using myself..they are amazing! || Regularly: $418)

$175 - 3sets - CL62 (not the CL61, these are MUCH better || Regularly: $315)

I also have a bunch of Upstage Kits (519) laying around that I can give away for $110 a kit. I think I have like 7 or 8 (Promised a few to friends, so I havta wait and see whos gonna pay up!)

Prices can be haggled just a bit, but im already going as low as possible so I can pay for the damages to my car.

~Any questions, PM me or leave a msg here~

Well..Thanks again TPLAYA and SUPA C...I guess I actually did get an Amazing DEAL!!!!

But those upstage kits???? **** where is my wallet...well if they are still around in a few days which I doubt..I am interested in the Upstages

This isn't tplaya, even though I do know who your talking about.

Also - 1 EF set gone. Only have one left.

Currently, Im down to only 5 Upstage Kits....if your really interested, PM me and I'll save one for you.

I survived Hurricane Frances and so did all my CDT speakers (the small amount left). They are still for sale, and USPS started running again 2day in my city. Still interested..PM me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.