Big Ry
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item Description : UNLOCKED Blackberry Bold 9000

Price : $350 USD (NEGOTIABLE)

Rate it : 9.8/10

What it comes with : All OEM parts *see note below* + MicroSD and car charger

Item location : Blacksburg, VA

Shipping Details : USPS (priority available)

Payment Options : Paypal, cashier's check, money order, cash upon pickup

Contact Info :

email: rfehr613@gmail.com

cell: 267-574-4661 (call or TXT is fine)

Any additional info:

This is a new Bold 9000 that I just received under a warranty exchange. While the replacement was in transit, my ANR (company) line got canceled since I no longer work for them. I decided to hop back on my parents Verizon family plan, which renders my Bold useless to me. So here it is for you!

A few notes:

-As stated, it was a warranty exchange, therefore the IMEI on the box wont match the device.

-It was originally an AT&T Bold, but I just unlocked it thanks to member "CarrierUnlock" over at Crackberry.com

-All accessories including battery and leather back are original (as per AT&T's warranty exchange terms). The leather back has a small nick in the corner (see pix) and the metal on it has scratches. All other accessories are in great condition.

-The original leather case was junk and broke right away. It was replaced under warranty by AT&T; however, the replacement is not an identical match (a good thing in my eyes). It's still a swivle leather case from AT&T that has the screen shutoff feature, its just a slight difference in style and theres no blackberry logo on it.

-These replacements come with a 90 day warranty. I'm not sure if they're transferable though. You'd have to look into that.

Additional items:

-Transcend 8GB class 6 MicroSD card

-Car charger (purchased from AT&T store)

Refs:

eBay: fatriz

Bold1.jpg

Bold2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Big Ry

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Big Ry
inside the MDF