SOLD Fs:my 3x World Champion 89 Crx

solo1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Memphis
Im selling my 89 CRX DX. I won 3 World Championships with this car in Usaci and Meca. I won Usaci B.Stock 301-900 in 04,Super Stock 301-900 in 05 and Meca Modified 4 in 06 with this car. The car is very loud and easily capable of a big # with the right equipment and box design. I have not drove the car very much since 06 Usaci finals,maybe 500 miles. My personal best # with the car is a 159.1 for Usaci (outlaw)301-900 w/ one xx collosus and 4 L7 12's and in Meca (outlaw style) a 159.5 unmanned w/ two xx collosus and 4 L7 12's. The car has some fixable body damage. The carport it was stored under collapsed and two of the poles leaned over on it. The hatch and tailights on it now will be replaced before its sold. It will have a hatch covered w/black vinyl and clear tail lights when it leaves.

89 HONDA CRX DX

194,xxx miles

The Good:

:40 MPG Highway w/ a finals setup in it

:The car runs like a champ, starts right up and runs great everytime.

:It has lots of new parts. New timing belt,fuel pump,fuel filter,factory alternator,plugs,wires,cap and rotor, rear brakes. I have 4 BNIB kyb struts for it as well.

:Shaved door handles with popper on remote and a switch on the car w/shutoff.

:python alarm system

:17" Wheels and tires w/ good tread, one of the tires is mismatched, its around $70 for a matching replacement.

:Exhaust was recently repaired and has a straight pipe, w/glass pack and bomb style muffler,has a very nice tone too it.

:Short ram cold air intake

:powder coated valve cover and intake cover

:It has about 30 sq.ft. of dynamat in it

:Includes all the original interior panels in good condition

:91 SI front bumper

THE BAD

:IT has some body damage on the roof just above the driver door and on the fender.

:The rear passenger quarter was fixed in 04 and is starting to rust back through.

:It needs some front end and brake work, balls joints, tie rods, front brake pads, and front driver side brake caliper,maybe a brake line as well, it does leak some but nothing too major on a crx.

:Needs the struts installed(struts inluded w/the car)

:It burns some oil but doesnt leak a drop. Itll burn around a 1/4-1/2 quart every 1000-1500 miles when its hot out and when its cold it burns very little if any at all.

:The clutch feels very loose and its been like this for the 6 years ive had it, pretty sure the cable just needs adjusted.

:The seats have the normal CRX wear on them

:the battery thats in it now is dead and will need replaced

The car is located in Marion IL. Pick-up or can delivered within 200 miles for a little extra.

$1300 FIRM,NO TRADES,NO LOW BALLS!!!

Terry

901-258-3382

PICS OF THE CAR

http://usaci.forumotion.com/for-sale-f7/fs-3x-world-champion-crx-t6386.htm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

solo1

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
solo1
Memphis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date