FS Motorola V180+USB Cable

Participant count
  • Participant list

DubbDesigns
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
KY
I need some money in my paypal account really fast, and found this, figured I could sell it.

Iam trying to unlock it and flash it at the moment, but figured I would post it to possibly get people interested.

Comes with the charger, usb cable, battery. The phone has a few scratches from normal use works great, still use it sometimes. However if you want it as it is... locked to the cellular one network, and slightly modded then let me know, otherwise Iam going to flash it (update software) on it.

Will take $10 shipped for it.

Pics will be up later.

Pics0rz

Here are some pics, sorry the quality isnt great, I took it with my new phone.

http://www.redlinehost.com/phone1.JPG

http://www.redlinehost.com/phone2.JPG

http://www.redlinehost.com/phone3.JPG

Still working on unlocking and flashing it.

Will update once flashed. The reason iam flashing it is becaues, as you can see in the second picture, everything is red. I created my own theme (Tech N9ne) in which everything is red, I think it looks pretty cool, but I don't believe it is able to be changed right now since I had to change some seems. Also, when you flip the phone open, the out side LCD will read Tech N9ne insted of Motorola.

If you want the phone like this, just let me know, or if you want to unlock it and flash it yourself.

i love Tech N9ne hes sickkkk... too bad i just bought a Chocolate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

It will work with just about any GSM provided once it is unlocked. As long as you got a sim card, it will most likely work.

how do you get it unlocked
Iam working on it. With the data cable, I am able to access the phones files, but I have to download new firmware for the phone. and find a program to install the new firmware.

Phone is now unlocked (should work with about any GSM network), and cleared of all data. Working on upgrading the firmware now.

Along with the phone and charger, I will throw in a carrying case and a CD with a bunch of tools and ringtones, themes, games and other stuff.

Aight, the phone is all set. It's locked on T-Mobile for now (T-mobile firmware)

If anyone wants it for a different network, just let me know.

I messed up... I got it working on T-Mobile, but now the phone is locked, and has to be unlocked by Provider.

If you still want the phone for parts or something, or if you wanna try to unlock it yourself, than you can have it for the cost of shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DubbDesigns

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
DubbDesigns
KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies