sotelomichael
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pharr, Tx.
Product Brand & Model:

Monitor 1 MK 4.70

Monitor 1 MX 1 [2-way Active Crossover, add another one for 3-way]

Condition of all items:

Monitor 1 MK 4.70 = 9.5/10 (Never been used, Like New)

Monitor 1 MX 1 = 9.5/10 (Never been used, Like New)

Total Price: :

300+shipping for both

Shipping Terms: :

I pay if you're buying both, you pay if buying an individual item

Pictures: -

ztir81.jpg

24oqede.jpg

240ymoj.jpg

ddkebd.jpg

Additional info:

Gentlemen, I have here the amp and crossover that were meant to work with one another, in pure SQ. Really powerful amps for their size, Made in the USA, Hard to come by, 24K plated terminals + inputs, NO CROSSOVERS for pure signal in, pure output to speakers, perfect for those of you all running DRZ, or other DSP HU that does the filtering at the source.

Long story short, I am keeping one of the monitor 4 channels for myself for my next build. This amp is one of the very few that I have no yearning to sell, but will because something else I need for this upcoming setup has sprung up and I already have another one of these amps. I would not exactly compare them to McIntosh amps apples to apples, but I have it from a reputable user that owns plenty of Macs and he tells me they are like smaller macs, around 90-100 per channel, continuous RMS, all while keeping to the SQ standards we'd expect from a zapco/arc amp.

Not looking for trades at the moment. Someone should give these guys a good home

I also have another one brand new in the box! If anyone is interested in both and the crossover, PM me an offer for everything, I might say yes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just to get them moving, I can do 200 + shipping per amp, the crossover I can do 55 shipped. And that's a good deal since they can't be readily bought anymore. Any less, I'll just keep them, they are powerful little amps for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sotelomichael

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sotelomichael
Pharr, Tx.
Start date
Participants