SOLD FS: McIntosh, Alpine, Rainbow, & More

nduncw
10+ year member

I sold my Ford Explorer Sport this summer, and acquired a '08 Honda Pilot. Right now, I don't want to mess with the sound system, and would rather my old system get some use than sit in my closet. I have the following for sale:

McIntosh MC420 4 x 50w Channel Amplifier $350

Condition: Cosmetic: 8-8.5/10 (very nice condition, has normal mounting marks, and scratch on heat sink by one of the mounting holes), Functional: 10/10

Specs (taken from Roger Rousell's website)

MC420 4 channel X 50w. Configurable for 4/3/2 channel operation. Includes built-in electronic crossover with separate high pass and low pass filters. Power Guard. Ported tunnel forced-air cooling. Multi-stage thermal protection. MOSFET PWM power supply. Input level controls. Transient protection. Gold plated terminals. 2 ohm stability. Allows internal installation of McIntosh parametric equalizer modules. Size 2-3/4"H, 14-1/4"W and 12"D. Sold from 1994-1997. Last retail price $800.00

McIntosh MC427 2 x100w Channel Amplifier $350

Condition: Cosmetic: 7/10 (has mounting marks and scratches on heat sink), Functional: 10/10 (bought from Finebar this spring, and haven't had any problems, very nice amp)

Specs (taken from Roger Rousell's website)

2 channels X 100w. Bridgeable. Includes built-in electronic crossover with selectable high pass and low pass filters. Power guard. MOSFET PWM power supply. Ported tunnel forced air cooling. Multi-stage thermal protection. Input level controls. Transient protection. Gold plated terminals. 2 ohm stability. Size 2-1/8"H, 11-1/4"W and 10"D. Sold from 1995-1997. Last retail price $500.00

Alpine DVA-9861 DVD-Audio/Video Car Headunit $300

Condition: 8.5-9/10 (very nice unit, no major cosmetic issues) Functional: 10/10

Includes: Alpine Remote, Ipod Cable, Trim Ring, Wiring Harness, Faceplate Case

Able to Control Alpine PXA-H701.

Alpine PXA-H701 Digital Sound Processor $275

Condition: 7.5/10 (scratches on top of the unit and around mounting holes) Functional: 10/10

Includes: Power Wire Harness, Ai-net Cable

Alpine Fiber optic Cable $25

Fits perfectly in the DVA-9861 and the PXA-H701

Actual Alpine Fiber optic Cable, doesn't require any modification to get to fit.

If someone buys both the DVA-9861 and the PXA-H701, I will through in the fiber optic cable free of charge.

Rainbow SL 5x7 Coaxial Speakers $80 each set.

Have 2 sets. Bought authorized from Audiojunkies.com when they sold Rainbow speakers 2 years ago. powered by the MC420 with gains set conservatively. Very nice and musical speakers.

Peerless SLS 6.5 Midbass Speaker Set $70

Just bought this summer from Madisound, used for about 2 weeks powered by the MC427 with gains set conservatively. very nice midbass speakers. condition: Functional :10/10, Cosmetic- one speaker has crease in suround and cone, and the other speaker has dimple mark in the cone. you can see it in the pictures, doesn't affect performance at all. Don't like to have any surprises for anyone.

Audiomobile Mass 2012 S24 12" Subwoofer $150

Very nice subwoofer, able to get loud and low in a small sealed box. Was powered by my Mmats D200HC At 2 ohms, and also my McIntosh MCC301 at 2 Ohms. Has some scratches on the basket, but functions 100%. DVC 4ohm 12" subwoofer. Have a custom made sealed box for the sub with gray carpet if interested, just let me know.

PIE ALP/Ai-AUX Ai-NET Audio Switcher/Auxiliary Input adapter for Alpine Radios $45

Allows Alpine Radios with AI-net CD Changer controls to add auxillary input while having the CD changer installed as well. Used it to add my siruis satellite radio to my system.

Prices do not include Shipping. Please let me know a shipping address so that I can get a shipping quote for you. Will accept following forms of payment: Paypal, Money Order/Check (will ship when payment clears my bank).

References: ECA/DIYMA- OldOneEye,Dual700,Ge0,GentleJax,Finebar4, DejaWiz CA-Gateway, APitBullT, SPY. You can check out my Itrader Feedback on DIYMA, and My ebay ID is natedawg1, and is 100% positive for close to 10 year history. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them the best I can. You can either PM me or email me at nhifko at gmail dot com. More pictures can be found at http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/nduncw/Car%20Audio%20for%20Sale/

Thanks

Nathan

CarAudioForSale001.jpg

CarAudioForSale012.jpg

CarAudioForSale014.jpg

CarAudioForSale015.jpg

CarAudioForSale020.jpg

CarAudioForSale019.jpg

CarAudioForSale025.jpg

CarAudioForSale026.jpg

CarAudioForSale031.jpg

CarAudioForSale038.jpg

Sold: McIntosh MC420, MC427, Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H701, and Fiber optic Cable.

Still for sale: Rainbow SL 5x7 Coaxial Speakers (2 sets), Peerless SLS 6.5" midbass speakers, Audiomobile Mass 2012 S24 12"subwoofer, IE ALP/Ai-AUX Ai-NET Audio Switcher/Auxiliary Input adapter for Alpine Radios

Please let me know.

Nathan

For the Peerless Speakers, shipping is going to be around $35 for Priority mail International via USPS, and $28 for UPS. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Nathan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.