Not open for further replies.

Kangaroux
5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Amp looks mint only cosmetic issue with it is the wiring diagrams on the underside of it are a little smudged, no big deal as you can still read what they say. Gains were set properly and this amp has never seen anything below a 1 ohm load.

With the amp you'll get the manuals, bass knob and original box for it.

Price:

$130 shipped firm.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I prefer UPS 3 day ground as it's easiest for me.

Item Pictures:

Don't have a camera atm but the ref's are there. All I have is a pic of when it was installed in my pathfinder. The amp doesn't have any sort of dings or knicks on the top that is just dust.

7bnOl.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i'd love both of them xxxbasshead lol... but this isnt my thread :laughs: i'll go jack lil homey's amp and get it to you on the DL lol...

interested in a audiomobile mass 12 or crystal mobile cmp12 ?
Some nice subs but not interested. Only trades I am interested in would be an older Fi Q motor that has the dual slugs. But from the looks of things I think I'll have a buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants