SOLD FS: Kenwood in-dash :MINT:

ATLExplosion
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey guys, I’ve decided to sell my Kenwood KVT-715DVD in dash receiver/monitor and upgrade to a newer Kenwood. I’m trying to get $625 shipped o.b.o. It still has 4 months left on the manufacturers warranty and it was bought from an authorized Kenwood dealer. I still have the receipts and everything for it. Here is a little write up I found for it, it has all the specs:

The KVT-715DVD is packed with Future Ready/Already features and technology. Highlights include a 7"-wide, 16:9 touchscreen display, DVD-Video/CD/MP3/WMA playback, 24-bit digital-to-analog converters, and a brand-new GUI on-screen interface with touchscreen control. The 7"-wide LCD screen automatically extends and retracts with a new "Z-Action" mechanism that lets you install the KVT-715DVD in more locations without interfering with the vehicle's controls. System E's+ Advanced Crossover System gives you all the adjustments you need to get the most out of whatever speakers your system has, and System Q EX Sound Control makes it easy for you to fine-tune the sound until it's just the way you want it. There's built-in 50-watts x 4 amplification or you can use the high-voltage gold-plated front, rear and non-fading preouts with Kenwood Excelon power amps to create your dream system. An A/V input/output expands your video source choices, and you can also add a Kenwood Music Keg and HD Radio or SIRIUS Satellite tuners. A programmable security code and removeable faceplate bring peace-of-mind. A full-function 10-key remote is included.

• motorized, retractable 7" LCD video monitor

• detachable control panel

• monitor angle adjustment

• 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio

• selectable screen viewing modes

• touch-screen controls

• graphical user interface

• plays DVDs, DVD-Rs, DVD-RWs, CDs, CD-Rs, CD-RWs, Video CDs, and MP3/WMA discs

• CD changer controls

• System E's+ Advanced Crossover system

• System Q EX sound control

• one set of audio/video inputs

• one set of audio/video outputs

• dual-zone capability

• 3 sets of 5-volt preamp outputs

• CR-2 AM/FM tuner

• 18 FM/6 AM presets

• SIRIUS Satellite Radio controls (SIRIUS Radio subscription, tuner, and antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal) service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories

• wireless remote

• navigation input

• TV tuner controls

• Kenwood Music Keg controls

• HD Radio ready

• 22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels

• frequency response 20-20,000 Hz

• DVD signal-to-noise ratio 115 dB

• FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf

Here are the pics:

113_1311.jpg

It is fully adjustable, that is just the way it sits when it comes out of the box before you mess with the settings.

113_1310.jpg

113_1309.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.