SOLD FS: Kenwood Excelon KVT-815 in dash dvd with sirius tuner

thesuffering
10+ year member

AZ
This hu is in excellent shape and has never given me any trouble. will fit in any car with the single din size. It was $1200 new, looking for only $500 shipped which i feel is completely fair for everything you get. This will include the sirius tuner and antenna which itself was $100. To make this unit play dvds while driving its as simple as grounding the parking brake wire, no extra module needed to do it.

I understand im new here, just not too big on the car audio scene any more and want to sell this without resorting to ebay. I do have 100% feeback on ebay buying and selling (breathe234) and 100% buyer and seller feedback at offtopic.com (thesuffering), have also sold at howardforums.com without any problems.

hupt9.jpg

additional photos can be taken by request

bump, this forum moves fast as hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.