Not open for further replies.

cf2004
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Lima, OH
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X592

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I am selling my gently used Kenwood deck. I am the original owner owned it for about two years. Works great. I am selling it because it is not very user friendly for my wife. Noticed how this deck doesn't have traditional preset buttons ( with make it look cleaner imo). Well my wife can't seem to figure out that all you do is click the right knob left or right to adjust stuff. Lol...so this has to go so I can buy her a deck that has simpler stuff on it.

I have the remote, cage, wiring harness for it. It is currently installed, in use, and shown working.

Here is the crutchfield web page for the deck that includes the owners manual and a video/

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X592 CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

Price:

$100.00 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This should fit nicely into a medium flat rate box.

Shipping price/quote will include insurance and SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION. Yes, having to sign for it is a PITA, but I do see it as a benefit.

I would figure about $15 for total shipping (postage, insurance, signature delivery and packing matieral) using Priority Mail. Parcel Post may be cheaper depending on how close you are to zip code 45801, however, it is slower deliver.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

kenwoodcd.jpg

cd2.jpg

My brother has one of these, I likes it. I would buy this one but I am looking for something simple to put in dads truck for him since I took out the mobile ES

bumppy

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

$105.00 vshipped via usps priority mail w/ insurance and signature confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...