Fs JVC kw-avx830 7"touchscreen with bluetooth built in, accepts usb as well! --video-

cdimic25
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used, but still works perfectly fine

The JVC KW-AVX830 is a full 7” TFT-LCD Double DIN Touchscreen CD/DVD Receiver. Now its not just a CD/DVD Player, it can also playback DVD-VR, MPEG1, MPEG2 and JPEG Pictures. By being compatible with so many different types of media, it gives you the ability to play just about anything. This unit comes with the proximity sensor. This sensor will allow you to hide the on-screen menu when your hand is away from the screen and then reveal the menu when your hand approaches it. This is helpful when you don’t want a bright screen in your car while driving at night.

The unit comes with built-in Bluetooth making your life easy without having to fumble around with a cell phone while driving. Integrated Bluetooth allows you to pair phones, headsets and other portable devices for audio streaming and hands-free calling. Not only does it have built-in bluetooth, it does allow you to play your iPod via the USB Input. All you need is the standard USB-to-iPod cable and you are set for iPod audio playback.

If you were looking to have Sirius or XM Satellite radio, there are two packages available so you can receive these services. Not only does it offer the chance to receive satellite radio, but HD Radio is also an option. The KW-AVX830 gives you the option to retain your steering wheel controls with an optional adapter. This will give you more control of the unit while keeping your eyes on the road. This receiver has many different features with many options to suit your needs.

General Features:

In-dash Double DIN AM/FM, DVD, CD, MP3, WMA Multimedia Receiver

Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone

2-Way control for iPod and iPhone allows user to control the device from the headunit or from the device itself

Motorized faceplate with tilt

Slide-down detachable face

7" TFT-LCD Full-color touchscreen display

Four personalized wallpaper backgrounds lets you choose between Ambient, 3D Space, Ecology, and Plain themes

12 different colored themes for your wallpaper (Blue, Light-Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Purple, Dark-Blue, Dark-Green, Brown, and Black)

Switchable 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio

Blue button lighting

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Power Output:

Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

RMS: 20 watts x 4 channels

CD Text Display

MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

Proximity sensor hides the on screen menu when your hand is away from the unit and reveals the menu when your hand approaches the unit

Blackout feature turns off key illumination

1-year Manufacturer's warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

Playback of DVD, DVD-VR, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, CD-DA, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, JPEG

Compatible with region 1 DVDs

HS-IVi tuner with 18FM/6AM presets

GIGA MP3 MULTI

3-Band parametric iEQ with 9 presets and 2 custom user EQ settings

High-Pass Filter (On or Through)

Low-Pass Filter (55, 85, 120 Hz)

Dolby digital audio technology

PAL/NTSC Compatible

Adjustable subwoofer output level

24-bit digital-to-analog converter

Dual zone capable

Expandability Options:

3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono-subwoofer)

Integrated Bluetooth: Enables phones, headsets, and portable devices to be paired for audio streaming and hands free calling with included voice microphone

SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: SIRIUS Satellite Radio Package or XM Radio Package required and sold separately, as well as a subscription to the respective satellite radio service

HD Radio Ready: JVC KT-HD300 required and sold separately

iPod/iPhone Ready:

Audio playback Only: Standard USB-to-iPod cable will work with most iPods/iPhones

Audio & Video Playback: JVC KS-U30 required and sold separately

Steering wheel remote ready: PAC SWI-JACKv1 or the Axxess ASWC is sold separately and may be required

Rear 3.5mm mini-jack audio output for dual zone audio

1 Rear RCA composite video output

1 Rear RCA composite video input

Dedicated video input for rear view camera. JVC KV-CM1 recommended and sold separately, although any camera with a RCA composite video output will work

Bluetooth Features:

Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming

Bluetooth version 2.0 certified

Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.

Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming

Bluetooth profiles supported:

HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone

A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo

AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth

OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material

Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones

Supports hands free calling with audio streaming

Enables the receipt notification of SMS (Short Message Service)

Voice recognition dialing with compatible cell phones

Manual phonebook transfer up to a maximum of 400

Microphone (with mounting bracket) included

Price:

300 shipped obo

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8FE6sZCixQ&feature=channel

i state my name in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqT6_0m2pA8&feature=channel

If this is still here in a week or so, I may snag this up. Love my JVC headunits when I had them and looking for a Bluetooth HU.

I assume it comes with the harness and everything, correct?

Also do these come with a Remote? I know a lot of DD decks dont.

It does not have a remote. I do not understand why it didn't come with it...it does come with a harness

I have everything it came with. Idk what u mean by speaker level out plug?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.