FS: JVC 80GB HD Camcorder, Garmin 285WT GPS, and Fujifilm 12MP Camera

Participant count
  • Participant list

plyer3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Just had my car broken into and system stolen. Stolen: Pioneer P3200, JL Audio 12W7, Sundown 1500D, and ipod 30GB classic. Selling some stuff that I don't use to pay for broken window and damage to doors.

Item(s) for Sale:

1. JVC Everio GZ-MG670 80GB HDD 1080p Camcorder

2. Garmin nuvi 285WT GPS

3. Fujifilm 12MP Camera 2GB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. JVC camcorder is in great condition. Minor scratches on the camcorder that are not noticeable unless in direct sunlight. Has been used for less than an year and only been used on one trip. Have not used it since. Minimum usage here. Comes with usb, ac charger, ac wall charger, battery, manual, remote, and box. I should have the video cables in the house somewhere.

2. Garmin nuvi 285WT Gps, best GPS I have ever owned after trying 2 other brands. I pull this out when I am lost on the road but that doesn't happen a lot. I now use the gps on my smartphone so I have not used it since. Comes suction cup, holder, usb, car charger and box.

3. Fujifilm 12MP Camera, litterally used it 2-3 times before it went back into my desk. Never had time to use it, takes great pictures. Comes with original box, usb, manual, 2GB sd card, and battery. It's in BRAND NEW condition.

Price:

Prices shipped obo

1. $160 for JVC

2. $135 for Garmin

3. $70 for Fujifilm

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Via USPS Priority, UPS Ground or Fedex. You choose whichever company is best for you. I am looking to sell to recuperate for stolen goods and damage.

Paypal confirmed address please.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Feedbacks in my sig, will gladly post username and dates if serious interest.

img00371f.jpg

img00391i.jpg

img00491n.jpg

img00501.jpg

img00402s.jpg

I would if I didn't already have one. The settings on it weren't correct so I never bothered to use it the past 4 years. But alarm is up and working.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plyer3

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
plyer3
N Little Rock, AR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies