FS: Jerseys, bags/purses ,watches

Twistid
5,000+ posts

I'm just throwing this out there, I can get any kind of jersey anyone wants, hockey, football, baseball, whatever with all "offical" logo's and everything. They are counterfit, but can be made to order to be as authentic as possible. Also many "brand name" bags like Gucci, Dulce & Gabanna , Prada, whatever... Same with watches, Rolex, breitling , Citizen, ect... I'm living in korea and figured might as well take advantage of the opportunities offered by this great country.

If you want something just hit me up, I will just add like $10 to whatever the item costs along with shipping... it costs me about $5 to get out to the "markets" but once you're there its just a bazaar of goods and items.

If this is against the rules then I apologize in advance.

I've had a few buddies order a couple jerseys for me and friends from Osan. Make sure you get a good place to get them made. First batch I received were ok, you could tell they were fake, second and so on were from another shop and they looked hella better. My Cpep jersey when he went to the fins had every tag like it was bought in the store. I might hit you up for a couple, how much can you get them for?

I'm not sure, I'm not into the jersey thing so I will have to ask around, I'm also at Osan... If you can find out where your friend got the second batch of jersey's I'll be sure to go see if there still in buisness //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Twistid

5,000+ posts
Twistid
in a space out of sound
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views