Fs: Jbl gto 14001-z

dragnix
5,000+ posts

LXIX
Item(s) for Sale:

Refurb from Harmon, in great condition. I have 2, looking to sell 1 right now but willing to let go of both if there is interest

Description/Condition of Item(s):

Minor scratches here and there, nothing major. Works perfectly

Price:

300shipped OBO each

Shipping Information:

Most likely FedEx ground.

Item Pictures:

Scratches on the front

(List pictures in this section. 1st picture should include your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the iTrader system or less than 10 references on MAF that you have sold to in the past.)

so i see the mounting holes but i cant figure out how this would mount on the box/back of seat???? i used to have a jbl bp1200.1...... on the third pic where it says 'gto1400.1' that screw to the right side of it was where the mounting feet where for the bp1200.1. on this amp, it seems like the mounting "feet" are on top. and is this amp 1ohm stable? i read the manual and it didn't say if it was.....

so i see the mounting holes but i cant figure out how this would mount on the box/back of seat???? i used to have a jbl bp1200.1...... on the third pic where it says 'gto1400.1' that screw to the right side of it was where the mounting feet where for the bp1200.1. on this amp, it seems like the mounting "feet" are on top. and is this amp 1ohm stable? i read the manual and it didn't say if it was.....
It mounts the same way as the bp series. It's stated as 2ohm stable, but I've heard it can do1.5

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.