FS: JBL GTO 14001 Beastly amp

Boomsday
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
My House
Item(s) for Sale:

JBL GTO 14001

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but minty (missing one speaker screw)

1200@4

1400@2

clamped 1807@2 out of it

Price:

$265shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sigh, i hate when their missing a screw, There is usually only one screw thats the perfect size at the hardware store and its never a conductive metal so you get less than nominal output.

wow, wasnt expecting 1800+

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Sigh, i hate when their missing a screw, There is usually only one screw thats the perfect size at the hardware store and its never a conductive metal so you get less than nominal output.
seriously?

Ive had it happen to me before. Had to rethread a power screw and ended up with a ****** connection. it was that or solder it on..
you realize the screw doesnt transfer the power its the wire touching the base or metal inside the terminal... if you shoved enough wire in there you wouldve been fine. the screw is there to hold the wire in place. any screw that fits wouldve worked as long as you had the wire pressed down making contact with the actual speaker terminal. please dont write such false info on peoples threads specially for sale threads becasue misinformation such as what you gave can possibly lead others to believe you and not buy a perfectly good amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.