bergend2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Milwaukee
Item(s) for Sale:

Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.25" Components

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Infinity 5.1 5-1/4" 2-way Kappa Perfect Component System

Used set of components, but in good shape. One mid has a small dent in the dustcap, other that that, they look great. Unfortunately, I do not have the grills for them. The tweeters do come with both sets of mounting hardware though, even though it is not in the picture.

Price:

$120 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_3247.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

So the other cone is flawless? Looks like there might be some marks on the other, but could just be the lighting in the pic.

Any way to get that dent out? I'm real picky lol

And what kind of grills were they?Do you know if the ones from the regular kappa's work?

Just the dent in the one cone, nothing on the other. I was told that if you put a bit of hot glue on a toothpick and while the glue is still sticky, try and pull the dent out. I know that in a previous for sale thread for some Kappa Perfects, it worked for the seller. I just didn't want to mess around with it. And as far as grilles go, they did have their own special grills, but I would imagine normal grills work work just fine.

Pricing would probably be around the same as the 5.1's. And pretty much whenever, I just put them back in, but I would sell a single set if that's what you want. Might be a bit longer if you wanted both sets.

Pricing would probably be around the same as the 5.1's. And pretty much whenever, I just put them back in, but I would sell a single set if that's what you want. Might be a bit longer if you wanted both sets.
Thanks, I'm currently trying to figure out exactly what I want/need. I really like the Massive Audio CK6 but, alas they are updating it and they are currently unavailable...

Regards,

I would be interested in buying a pair of the 6.1's. Sending PM now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.