Item(s) for Sale:

2x Linear Power 100 (modded)

1x Linear Power DPS200

1x set Image Dynamics CD-1Pro HLCD's

1x set Image Dynamics IDQ8(v1)

1x Critical Mass UL12

1x BatCap 800

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both LP100's are modded by TIPS, both have been properly refinished by me, including proper stripping of the anodize, proper etch primer and Sikkens paint, left the clear off to keep an anodized look, both are Infinity G20 Blue (unsure of paint code)

Both are missing the LP badge on the heatsink, I was considering many different ways of reproducing these, was thinking laser cut stainless, but being unemployed the past 2yrs has killed that...

Otherwise, both are in 9/10 condition...

The DPS200 is un-modded, and in completely original, 9/10 shape, with one nick on the corner of a fin.. (and some dust..lol)

The Image Dynamics CD-1Pro HLCDs are on mini bodies that have been cut and drilled (flush mount bolts included) and are in typical installed HLCD shape (6-8/10 looks wise).. Comes with sections of SS screen for grills..

IDQ8's are in 8-9/10 shape.. stickers show some age...

The Critical Mass UL12 is in 9/10 shape with a slight skuff on the surround and another on the magnet "cap"

The BatCap 800 shows signs of install, the back is pretty scratched up and has some sort of tape on it, but the decals themselves are brand new, applied by me... holds 12.85 after sitting a long time.. (will be tested prior to any deal being made)

Price:

LP100... 300$+sh each

DPS200... 250$+sh

ID CD-1Pro HLCD's... 200$+sh

IDQ8... 150+sh

Critical Mass UL12... 500$+sh

BatCap 800... 100$+sh

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping can be handled however you like (thought usually USPS and or UPS), I ship VERY well, I know the value of these things just as well as anyone.. These are my prized audio possessions... Giving these up is not easy, so I will ensure they make it to new homes in as best of way possible...

I am looking for an Alpine single or double DIN HU screen of some sort to compliment my 701 ,must be Ai-Net compatible, I'm not "overly" picky here, I mean my car's BA, but it's also loud as hell(and no AC, so extended stopped listening usually doesn't happen.. Ultimate SQ goals aren't as high as they once were...

I am also after a SoundStream Continuum (1st choice) Alpine PDX-5 (2nd) or a RF Power 1000 5ch (3rd).... (any other tasty 5ch you might have, drop under my nose)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

iTrader on DIYMA (15) under Aaron'z 2.5RS/WRX DIYMA.com

iTrader on NASIOC (15) under Aaron'z 2.5RS NASIOC

Ebay score 63 under Aaronz 2.5RS

DSC05477.jpg

DSC05471.jpg

DSC05182.jpg

DSC05183.jpg

Condition I got them in...

CIMG2184.jpg

CIMG2191.jpg

CIMG2196.jpg

DSC02190.jpg

DSC05457.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.