Status
Not open for further replies.

rscotta831
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Image Dynamics CD2 Neo Mini Horns HLCD

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9.5/10

Price: $250 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Free to the lower 48 states only. Well packaged and fully insured.

Have been running these for about 8 years. As you can see in the photos that I took yesterday, they both show 5.8 ohms as measured by a Fluke meter. REALLY hate to let them go as they've been good to me, but I don't have room for them in my new SUV as I would have to cut down the width of the bodies. The bodies are covered with deadening mat. I will unbolt the mounting straps and include them in the package.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

These are really interesting.. How did they sound mounted like that?
Thanks
HIGHLY efficient drivers. I always ran them with an active crossover (on my JL Audio 75x2 amp) at 500 Hz and above. 75 watts is PLENTY loud and clean. And I never adjusted the EQ. By far, the loudest mids/tweeters I've ever owned and I've been doing this 28 years. In fact, my new system with a Focal KRX3 3-way setup, I had to buy larger amps for the mids and tweeters to keep up with the horns and I still miss the horns. Again, only selling them because my new SUV doesn't have the room. I could make them fit, but would have to cut some factory trim panels.

I had a set of these years ago. To say they are 'loud' is an understatement. Finding mid/midbass to keep up to them can be a challenge. I'm so tempted...

These are very nice and it's a great price, even at 8 years old. Compression drivers barely move so they dont' wear out.. Just so your aware, you can cut down the width of the horn without effecting the sound, if your hitting on the edge that hangs out to the side.

These are very nice and it's a great price, even at 8 years old. Compression drivers barely move so they dont' wear out.. Just so your aware, you can cut down the width of the horn without effecting the sound, if your hitting on the edge that hangs out to the side.
Correct. The width of the horn bodies can be cut down to around a minimum of 12" width.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...