FS: Home Depot gift card

sqhertz
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Miami ,Fl
got a home depot gift card im not going to use. i dont NEED anything from there so i figured one of you guys might. there is a balance of $200 on it but i will go to the store tomorrow and verify that it is active.

ill get rid of it for $175. paypal only.

hmm.... if you have this when i get back from vegas i might pick it up a little lower then you are asking, but ill let you know next friday.

hmm.... if you have this when i get back from vegas i might pick it up a little lower then you are asking, but ill let you know next friday.

no problem. im not in a rush to get rid of it but the sooner the better.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I agree with the ebay, hell I had a barnes and noble gift card for 25 and sold it for 24.19...

Dont see why you dont want to bother when there are millions on ebay and hundreds here..

BTW... there is a website you can sale it to. Search on google for gift card exchange or something like that. They wont give you 100% but you can sale it immediately if you wanted to go that route.

I agree with the ebay, hell I had a barnes and noble gift card for 25 and sold it for 24.19...
Dont see why you dont want to bother when there are millions on ebay and hundreds here..

meh. it may go to ebay if it doesnt sell in a day or two. im not in much of a rush so its not a problem where or when it sells.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sqhertz

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
sqhertz
Miami ,Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies