FS: got two brushless rc's for sale... t4 and stampede

Participant count
  • Participant list

DaRevrin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Selling these, not really into rc right now and in need of the money. Lower 48 states only. Will also trade for amp that does rated power at 1500 rms watts to 1800 watts, and a wiring kit if ya can

first thing for sale is my team associated t4 brushless with vxl system in it. Runs great, is in great condition. Comes with two bodies, body clips, battery strap down, hpi geolander tires with revolver black rims, have not put them on the front yet. Comes with the other tires pictured to. Real fast and durable.

Asking for 210 shipped.

100_0604.jpg

100_0605.jpg

Next I have a brushless traxxas stampede. Comes with sidewinder combo, and a vxl transmission. Also included is another chassis with some extra parts on it, two bodies, spare tires, 2 controllers not sure how good they work, springs, and whatever is pictured. It will need a new reciever it does not have good signal at all and bearings for the tires it has bushings still, the sidewinder gets hot after a while so different gearing would work to. Selling this for 180 shipped.

100_0608.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
u will just need battery and charger. The t4 got about 40 with 2s lipo battery and got around 55 with 3s.. with different gearing prob could get over 60. But yea other than battery and charger the t4 is good to go

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DaRevrin

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DaRevrin
Memphis, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies