CarAudio.com Elite
Georgia
Item(s) for Sale:

Fusion NV-AM25001

Item(s) Description/Condition:

825 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohms

1310 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms

1790 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 1 Ohm

although other testing has show this amp to do over 2000 watts at 1ohm at 12.5volts

people have also ran these amps at .5 ohm daily (I have not)

power and ground connection was broken off of the board when I was robbed, but was sent to db-r for repair. The amp is still bent a little out of shape, but you cant see it when its mounted (pictures show bend) one of the screws holding in the plate on the bottom is stripped out, but you would never notice. A couple of spots with paint rubbed off on it, but they are almost unnoticeable. 10/10 function 8.5/10 aesthetics

Price:

$250 obo + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

8370702823_0e3a77dd77_c.jpg

DSC_2378.jpg

DSC_2381.jpg

DSC_2382.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

Free bump I had 2 of these amps and sry I ever sold them these things are beast GLWS ALSO and if I had the funds would take it of your hands quick

Item(s) for Sale:
Fusion NV-AM25001

Item(s) Description/Condition:

825 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 4 Ohms

1310 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 2 Ohms

1790 Watts RMS x 1 Channel @ 1 Ohm

although other testing has show this amp to do over 2000 watts at 1ohm at 12.5volts

people have also ran these amps at .5 ohm daily (I have not)

power and ground connection was broken off of the board when I was robbed, but was sent to db-r for repair. The amp is still bent a little out of shape, but you cant see it when its mounted (pictures show bend) one of the screws holding in the plate on the bottom is stripped out, but you would never notice. A couple of spots with paint rubbed off on it, but they are almost unnoticeable. 10/10 function 8.5/10 aesthetics

Price:

$250 obo + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

8370702823_0e3a77dd77_c.jpg

DSC_2378.jpg

DSC_2381.jpg

DSC_2382.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

say podnah your inbox is full

flexible on price!

got my eyes set on something on craigslist. more flexible while it is still available! haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.