SOLD FS/FT: Zapco DC200.2, Scan Speak 7" Revelators, Scan Speak Illuminator tweeters

Participant count
  • Participant list

toolfan91
10+ year member

Up first is a Brand New in Box Zapco DC200.2, from their DC Reference line. This amp has built in Digital Signal Processing that is controlled by a computer via USB cable. It is a perfect amp for a component set, and is under-rated!

Here are the basic specs:

2x50watts RMS @ 4ohms stereo

2x100watts RMS @ 2ohms stereo

1x200watts RMS @ 4 ohms bridged

Full specs can be found at Zapco's website- http://www.zapco.com/prod/DC_Ref/DC_2002Frame.htm

Im looking to get $325 shipped for this top quality amp.

Onto the pics:

IMG_2475-1.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

Next up are some of my most favorite speakers, EVER. Scan Speak makes some of THE BEST speakers in the world, and the Revelators are used in $10k+ home audio speakers. These are the 7", 4ohm version of the Revelators(model 18W/4531G), and all the specifications for these can be found here - http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=929

I bought these a few months back, and have no use for them right now. I have only taken them out of the box to take pictures, and bought them brand new so they are brand new in box. If I can not get CLOSE to the asking price, I will just keep them and design another set of home audio speakers utilizing them, so please dont waste my time with low-ball offers.

Im asking $400 shipped for the pair.

Onto the pics-

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

Lastly, a pair of brand new Scan Speak Illuminators, the deep chamber version, model 602010. http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8498 has all the information you could ever want on these tweeters. I have never even hooked these up, but from what I have heard they work VERY well even into the low 1000hz frequencies.

Im asking $300 shipped for the pair.

Onto the pics-

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

I have a TON of references between diymobileaudio.com and multiple other car audio/gun/mustang forums. You can also look up my perfect feedback on ebay- toolfan91.

You can reach me the easiest through email, but PM works as well. Toolfan91@yahoo.com is my email address, feel free to email me with any questions/pic request for whichever item(s) Im selling. Im pretty good at replying within 10-20 minutes, and as long as I receive paypal by 4pm CST I can ship out items the same day.

The only trades im looking for: ammo and certain firearms.

Another round of PRICE DROPS

Scan Speak Illuminator tweeters- $250 shipped!

Zapco DC200.2 - $275 shipped!

These are the LOWEST I will go, ill sit on them for however long rather than take a bigger hit on this gear. The Revelators are still for sale, at $375 shipped for the brand new pair.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.