FS/FT: XBox 360, PSP, DS Lite...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Digital Designs
10+ year member

Aclministrator
Limestone NY
Hey all, I just moved in with my girlfriend, and dont even use these things anymore, so no need for them. I will get pictures soon if people are truly interested, prices are negotiable to a point, but I dont wanna give this stuff away.

I have a PSP fat 1001 model that is black and in excellent condition. It comes with the original charger, a universal charger, soft case it came with, hard plastic case that holds it nicely and a few games too, original battery which wont charge, and an upgrade EBay battery, It also comes with a few games and UMD movies that I will have to list later. I know there is Madden 08, a couple NFS games, NBA Street, and a few others. It is also hacked with a Pandora battery and custom firmware, so you can put whatever games you want right on to the memory stick. The memory sticks are (2) 32mb sticks and (1) 1gb stick. I will start this at $150 shipped for everything. No I will not sell just the PSP, or any of the other things seperate...

Next is a 60gb XBox 360 Pro system. It is a FALCON unit. Anyways, it will come with 3 wireless controllers, 1 wired controller, chatpad, console, power brick, AV/component cables, 6 foot HDMI cable, Halo 3 ODST, Forza 3, PGR4, NFS pro street, and a couple games I dont remember. The only thing wrong with this, is my friend who I bought it off of, modded the fan so it runs faster, so it is sorta loud, but nothing bad. I will say 250 shipped

Lastly I have a beat up Nintendo DS Lite. It doesnt come with a stylus, but has MX vs ATV Reflex, and 2 GBA games. It is 100% functional, just really scratched up. I will say $60 shipped for this stuff

I would like to sell this stuff, or trade it for one loud and LOW 15" D2 1500 RMS sub, or 2 10s that will take 1500 RMS together at 1 ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Digital Designs

10+ year member
Aclministrator
Digital Designs
Limestone NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date