FS/FT Rockford Fosgate Punch 501x 4 channel Amplifier

Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate Punch 501x 4 Channel Amplifier

UPDATE: At this point I'm just looking to sell this amp rather than trade.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 mechanical

9.5 cosmetic

65 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms

125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms

250 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms in bridged mode

2-, 3-, or 4-channel output

4-ohm stable in bridged mode

Tri-way capable (Tri-Way crossover required)

requires 8-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier

front and rear switchable high-pass (120 Hz, 12 dB/octave) and low-pass (80 Hz, 12 dB/octave) crossovers

MOSFET power supply and output devices

Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA) mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability

TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise

Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality

NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection

speaker- and preamp-level inputs

preamp outputs

12-1/16"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D

Price:

$180 obo (I'm looking to get a 2 channel amp in the 65-80w RMS range to drive rear components)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

50/50 on shipping cost

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.