FS/FT: Oakley Fives Squared Gray Smoke with Warm Gray Lenses

Participant count
  • Participant list

WashYourWinky
10+ year member

The Pilot
Item(s) for Sale:

Oakley Fives Squared

Comes with the Oakley carry/cleaner bag.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Gray Smoke with Warm Gray Lenses

Pretty good condition Cosmetic 8/10 two small scratches on one lens. NOT in line of sight, can only be seen when looking at the glasses from the front.

Price:

$60 shipped in the US

I would be interested in trading for other glasses. Really would like some Oakley Monster Dogs!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped via USPS

Item Pictures:

IMAG0032.jpg

IMAG0031-1.jpg

IMAG0030-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Taken from Oakleys website:

Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material

Comfortable fit on small to medium faces via condensed cranial geometry

Precision and durability of sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual action CAM

Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 8.75 base lens curvature

Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment

Metal Square O Icon design

Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards

Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards

Maximum clarity at all angles of vision with patented XYZ OPTICS®

UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400 nm

Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating (optional)

Again man... now you bring out what I'm actually wanting.... I swear... Need a ASA400.2? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif (minty new mod.)

Again man... now you bring out what I'm actually wanting.... I swear... Need a ASA400.2? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif (minty new mod.)
Do you have a garage full of Powerbass stuff? Lol! Let me check the specs and I'll get back to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

WashYourWinky

10+ year member
The Pilot
WashYourWinky
Cincinnati, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies