us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

Truly NIB SounDigital SD500.4AB - Trade for Home Audio Cables

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello

I have a truly New In Box SD500.4AB that I bought from Murilo and was shipped direct from Brazil to me. I took it out of the box twice for the pics and it's been sitting ever since. (never powered at all) I paid around $400 for it so I'm looking for a Fair Offer or an Equal Valued Trade.

I will consider All Funded Offers but would like to Trade for some "Hi End" Home Audio InnerConnects and Speake Cables. Something that's used vaule would be around this amps new value.

I would ship the amp Very Well Packaged UPS Ground and for a trade you could ship the Cables USPS in a Well Padded Envelope.

Please let me know, I'd be willing to work out a transaction ASAP!!!

Email, Post or PM Offers or Questions. Please include full Details and Pics of any Trade Offer items

Thanks

Matt

Price:

I paid around $400 for it so I'm looking for a Fair Offer or an Equal Valued Trade.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I would ship the amp UPS Ground and for a trade you could ship the Cables USPS in a Well Padded Envelope

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

o40.jpg

o41.jpg

o42.jpg

Small heavy amp. I got one, and it is heavy. I would love another, but not in the budget right now.
Yeah they are littel tanks!

I love the older 8000's in this chassis, I don't like the new chassis as much..

Thanks for the bump

Matt

Bump

I'd like to TRADE or SELL this nice small amp by the end of the year if I could.

Please make offers for Trades or a Sale

Thanks

Matt

Bump

I just got some cables so they are no longer needed.

I'll take sales offers and other trade offers of equal value? (no subs or amps, I need deadener and stuff like that)

Make offers and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks

Matt

Hi

I'd still like to Trade or Sell this amp.

Please let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks

Matt

Hi

I'd be interested in Trading this New amp for a good set of Used Top of The Line Headphones. (over ear and closed)

If anyone has any, please let me know. (make, model, age and condition) I'd be willing to work something out with a couple bucks either way.

Thanks, I'd like to work something out asap, please let me know

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.