Soundstream 1700d

Rd Audio 85.2 or 80.2 Cant remember model number

NonWorking

Rockford Fosgate Hx2

Hifonics 1600 Brutis

Hifonics 1500 Titan

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Radios

Alpine 9870 In Good condition works without a flaw has ipod cord 10/10 Cos and 10/10 Func.

Alpine 9813 Really on the face about this one have in my truck now not sure if i want to get rid of it love this deck Everything works perfectly on it buttons are a little worn out but still plays like an animal

Pioneer 3100UB Waiting for faceplate to come in the mail someone tried to steal it outta my truck and made off with only the faceplate besides that everything works good and will look good also 10/10

Pioneer 3100Dvd In great condition works flawless a small scratch on the top of the radio due to install other than then works good

Amps

Xtant 4004 In Great condition missing a couple of terminal screws but still works and plays like a beast

Rockford Fosgate Punch 4.6x In great condition a couple small spots of black stuff on the cover but just cos. all channels play and work

Soundstream 1700d In good condition a couple spots of chipped paint but still works great just got it back from repairs everthing works and plays like it should

Rd Audio 85.2 Great condition bought and never actually got around to using it so still like new quality i know they are powerful amps i had 850.1 and loved it was gonna do matching amps but got a bigger set up and things changed.

Non Working

Rockford Fosgate Hx2 Is blown but the basket and motor are in great condition almost mint besides the fact the sub is blown

Hifonics 1600 Brutis No put from the channels i believe its a blown mosfet can't remeber the issue with it

Hifonics 1500 Titan Was a static humming noise

Price:

Radios

Alpine 9870 150 shipped

Alpine 9813 200 Shipped

Pioneer 3100UB 100 shipped

Pioneer 3100Dvd 225 shipped

Amps

Xtant 4004 165 shipped

Rockford Fosgate Punch 4.6x 85 shipped

Soundstream 1700d 265 shipped

Rd Audio 80.2 100 shipped obo

NonWorking

Rockford Fosgate Hx2 75+shipping

Hifonics Brutis 60 Shipped obo

Hifonics Titan 50 Shipped obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Not all items are in pictures didnt have items with me when taking photos at work

will be up within a day or two

only items missing will the the alpine 9870 /pioneer 3100Ub Rf 4.6 and soundstream

believe i have older photos but will get new ones asap

Item Pictures:

Photo0480.jpg

Photo0479.jpg

Photo0478.jpg

Photo0477.jpg

Photo0476.jpg

Photo0475.jpg

Photo0474.jpg

Photo0473.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also got some Cdt Comps and Ecplise 6x8/5x7s whatever you wanna call them and some small La Sound amps im be putting up in a little while

uhm not really sure lol just something nice to catch my eye ya know well im at work ill have to get on a little later will have pictures of soundstream rockford 4 chan eclipse speakers and others tonight

dc audio 4xl team version 15. brand new. trade ofr the double din and xtant i pay all shipping?

so tempting my goodness lol

adding more to thread now some more pictures

and could i get some pictures of your sub basscort

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.