SOLD FS/FT:15" Fi Q D2

JarvisB
10+ year member

JarvisB
MI/DC
I m looking to trade my 15" Q D2 for a 15" Q D1..

I got a JBL 1201.1 amp, and it only can be 2 ohm stable or higher, so i cant hook the sub up unless it is a D1..

Or I can just sell this and use the money to buy what I want..

(pics will be up tomorrow)

I m looking to push the sub over 1000 watts, not under.. so thats why I dont want it to be at 4 ohms..

And for the price, I would say $205 plus shipping(negotiable)..

hmm...hey man..now lookin for comps are ya?!

re xxx 6.5's brand new..wanna trade?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

bump for the guy who sig'd me.
dual 2 = wired to 1 ohm, or 4? 2 dual 2s wired together = 2 ohm load, right?

i **** at wiring.
I **** at wiring either hah.. but i know for sure that one D2 wont give 2 ohm load in any way at all soo..

And you got RE XXX brand new? that you want to trade ha? we could talk.. but first of all, is it 15"? I want a 15".. LMK

DMDAKOTA- The sub is not new, but it is barely used since it is been used for only one month by other owner.. but I might install it tomorrow once it gets here, and then hook it up until someone here wants it..

I **** at wiring either hah.. but i know for sure that one D2 wont give 2 ohm load in any way at all soo..
And you got RE XXX brand new? that you want to trade ha? we could talk.. but first of all, is it 15"? I want a 15".. LMK

DMDAKOTA- The sub is not new, but it is barely used since it is been used for only one month by other owner.. but I might install it tomorrow once it gets here, and then hook it up until someone here wants it..
xxx's. the components!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JarvisB

10+ year member
JarvisB
JarvisB
MI/DC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date