FS: Four JL 8W3V2 8" Subwoofers

Participant count
  • Participant list

nobb
10+ year member

Calgary
Item(s) for Sale:

EDIT: ONE LEFT. The 8W3V2-D4's are gone.

JL 8W3V2-D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I've got one (1) JL 8W3V2-D2 8" subwoofer for sale. Terrific sound quality as expected from a brand name like JL. Many great reviews online.

Dual 2 ohm voice coil configuration. Sub is in perfect condition. Just tested and it works fine.

Price:

$80 each shipped anywhere to the US or $70 each shipped in Canada.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped using Canada Post with tracking and insurance.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
Id prefer to keep these at my asking price because if they dont sell by the summer Im just going to build an enclosure for them. However, I would be willing to do $225 picked up if you are willing to take one of the subs that has a minor dent in the cone. Does not affect sound quality. The other subs have perfect cones.

Pic of the dent here:

I have 7 of these total. 6 of these are the dual 4 ohm versions and one of them are the dual 2 ohm. One of the dual 4 ohms have a slight dent in the cone, so Im taking $10 off the asking price. Ive been getting a bunch of replies locally for these so cant guarantee they will still be available, but you're free to shoot me a PM whenever you are interested.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.