Amp + Fuse holder + 200A fuse + mounting hardware + volume control

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

Close up of Amp

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Extra stuff

DSC00026.jpg

1 year and 8 months left of warranty left with invoice.

whats the rms power on this amp also can u take pics with your ca name next too the amp there has been alot of scammers lately thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

According to Elemental Design Website. Some say its underrated =)

1200 x 1 @ 1 Ohm Mono

900 x 1 @ 2 Ohm Mono

450 x 1 @ 4 Ohm Mono

Sure thing...

DSC00031.jpg

i think he superimposed that card into someone elses pic

just kidding, you can see where its tucked under the logo, but other than that you have to admit, it kinda does look superimposed....

by the way the nine.1 is 1200 at 12v, even higher at 13.8 or 14.4, depending on what your electrical system puts out, but id say in a normal situation it would get at least 1350 or so RMS

also a good price

bump

This is kinda of a stupid question but do you still have the box for it?
Sorry, no original box. Are you worried about packaging?

I have lots of styrofoam here in my office so no worries.

i think he superimposed that card into someone elses pic

just kidding, you can see where its tucked under the logo, but other than that you have to admit, it kinda does look superimposed....
it kinda does look super imposed.. D@mn it let me add one more...

DSC00033.jpg

Sorry, no original box. Are you worried about packaging?I have lots of styrofoam here in my office so no worries.
Packaging isnt the problem. Its if the amp ever needs to go back you need the box it came it. I'm thinking about picking this up but I think im gonna hold put for a DLS A6.

Packaging isnt the problem. Its if the amp ever needs to go back you need the box it came it. I'm thinking about picking this up but I think im gonna hold put for a DLS A6.
can someone confirm this? I dont think they wont service the AMP just because it does not have the original box. Just does not sound right to me.

i might be willing to take this..where in ny are u i go into queens alot for mets games. im very interested but need to see how much my paycheck is goin to be from last week. ill let you know when im back from work tomorrow morning.

i might be willing to take this..where in ny are u i go into queens alot for mets games. im very interested but need to see how much my paycheck is goin to be from last week. ill let you know when im back from work tomorrow morning.
Mets...lol... I live right by Yankee Stadium. Ok just check the thread, I will update any status. Interested in a RLP 12" sub dual 4 ohm config?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

FLipFlop

10+ year member
New At This Game
FLipFlop
NY, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date