FS - Eclipse CD7100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gville
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Eclipse CD7100

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used. No remote. Excellent condition 9/10. Comes with wire harness. Bought last year and never installed it. Stored indoors.

Price: $175 paypal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will ship insured via UPS ground to cont 48 US states. If bought from outside the US, buyer pays extra shipping.

Item Pictures:

cd71.jpg

cd713.jpg

cd712.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

At this price is a ****** steal...I use this deck I could never ever thing of selling it....glws man and this is a top tier deck guys

At this price is a ****** steal...I use this deck I could never ever thing of selling it....glws man and this is a top tier deck guys
Thanks! Yeah im prob gonna kick myself for selling it but its just too much for the daily driver i was going to put it in. Not going to be adding amps so it needs a better home where it will shine.

whats the diff between this and 5100 besides color screen?
Quite a bit. The CD7100 is the high end line of Eclipse receivers. Capable of running active, 24 bit DAC, 7-band parametric equalizer, digital time alignment, three sets of 8-volt preamp outputs, Area Shot navigation feature, SRS Circle Surround II etc. You can compare the 2 at crutchfield if you want.

The CD5100 is more of a middle to low end receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...