SOLD FS: DynAudio 140s, Esotar 330d, Esotec xovers, DLS IR8 Midbass, DLS 8.3 xovers.

MrDave
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hello all. Here are some speakers and crossovers for your consideration.

All photos of the gear I have for sale can be seen on my Flickr page. Actually, everything on my Flickr is for sale..so if you don't see it here, look for another thread!

Flickr: MistrDave's Photostream

Dyn stuff....

The tweeter and midrange were bought authorized from Don Amann of Unexpected Creations in August of 2008.

Esotar 330d - $500

--These are pretty rare nowadays, and one of the best tweeters. I can assure you of that.

MD140's - $250

--You'll notice in the photos that one of the screw holes is cracked a bit. Glue it up if you like, but it's fine. For $250 you can't complain.

x362 crossover - $150

--These are nearly perfect. I didn't bother taking photos, but if anyone needs them, I can make it happen. I just got tired of taking pics. Either way, crossovers are usually tucked under a seat somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DLS stuff.....

These were also bought authorized from Don Amann in July of 2008. I have the original boxes if needed.

DLS IR8 Midbass - $175

--These are very nice midbass drivers. If SQ is your goal and you want midbass up front that gets down to 60hz with impact, here you go.

DLS 8.3 crossovers - $150

--Good crossovers. DLS crossovers come with the midrange on a seperate crossover, so you can easily change for 2-way or 3-way. Again, no photos, but they are absolutely flawless.

All the items here do not include shipping or PayPal fees. I will take a check or money order, but PayPal is fine too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MrDave

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MrDave
Mahopac, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date