FS: Dell Insprion 8600 Laptop

Participant count
  • Participant list

CJ8501
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I really have no use for this anymore since I'm always on my desktop. This thing is definitely a trooper and never caused me any problems. Its in great condition. Rarely left my desk and was always plugged in. The top cover has absolutely not one scratch or mark on it. It looks brand new. A little wear on the touchpad for use but nothing big.

Specs:

15.4" Widescreen LCD

Pentium M 1.5 ghz CPU

40gb Hard drive

1gb Ram

64mb GeForce 4200go Video Card

Intel ProSet Wireless Card

Windows XP Professional

Office 2007

Nero 8

Divx Pro

All codecs preinstalled

Only downside is the battery doesn't hold a very long charge. (Something like 45min- 1 hour) Never a problem for me, but a battery can be had for cheap on ebay. No marks on the screen. Has volume control buttons along with media control buttons for music and what not. Great little laptop that has served me well.

$350 shipped

Trades: No car audio, but would be interested in an iphone if anyone has one. If not, just paypal please. Refs are in sig. I sold a great HTPC to Allstar a few weeks ago and have a few other high priced transactions so you know everything will be smooth as butter! Will be shipped Fedex with insurance and signature.

Pics:

Ill get some more pics of the ports in a little bit!

He said no car audio.
he may have said no car audio but i am throwing an amp and subs and a box for a 350 laptop. some people would change their minds on an offer like that. so it never hurts to throw it out there. whats the worst he could do? say no?

Bump! New Price. $300 shipped with insurance!

Has the following software installed:

Windows XP Professional SP3 with Vista Theme

Nero 8

Office 2007

Adobe Acrobat (not just the reader, but the entire program)

Power Iso

Abobe Photoshop CS2

DVD Shrink

All Necessary codecs

Can also install Nero Ghost 12 for backups and what not if you like.

Still in great condition. Trackpad has some wear as said before. Resolution is 1680x1050 which is amazing.

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Also,

I'm willing to list it on ebay so the buyer can take advantage of the current 13% cashback from live.com I can list it for $310 with free shipping (the extra $10 to cover ebay fees).

So after cashback, this laptop would only cost you $269.70!!! Excellent Deal!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

CJ8501

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CJ8501
SW Chicago , IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies