FS DD 9518 z coil, 8" cf dustcap, 6 spiders

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris the man
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
up for sale is my holy grail. i gave this sub to my sister for graduation, but now she has decided to go hours north for college and will need access to her trunk. so we are changing systems and this sub will sell.

honestly the most beautiful sub i have owned

specs

9518 G

D2

6 spiders (custom)

8" CF dustcap (custom)

Z coil (custom)

normal cone.

COSMETIC 10/10

MECH 10/10

the sub has the slightest bit more xmaxx with the longer coil and upgraded suspension NO SPECS THO SORRY!!!!!!

rated at 3000 wrms

sorry sub is still mounted will take motor pics for serious buyer.

600+ shipping OBO

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ddzcoil.jpg

ddzcoil2.jpg

photo-43.jpg

dd3.jpg

dd5.jpg

dd4.jpg

ddzcoil3.jpg

Different motor. Save the pic and send it over to kads at DD. He can tell you its a z coil //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why yours may look different is the cone. Instead of buying the z cone or the "comp cone" I kept the paper cone. Also you have a different motor mine is longer ecause of the g motor. My old 95z has a completely different setup than this sub. But nice sub man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...