Fs) DD 6.5cs components, 6.5cxs Coaxiles, t2 silk dome tweeters, dd crossovers

jfowler45
10+ year member

St.Louis
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital designs 6.5cs components, digital designs 6.5cxs, digital designs t2 tweeters, and DD passive crossovers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sold the jeep i was going to put these in and sound isnt exactly the route im going in my camaro... These are brand spanking new...

DD's website-

Components/t2/crossover

The tweeter side of the DDCS comp set is our new DDT2, a 25mm, ultra-light diaphragm tweeter. This new diaphragm is less than 0.003 of an inch think; that's almost nothing of a mm. This proprietary fabric is so thin its virtually see through, well, actually it is see through. The ultra-light dome is coupled to a low-distortion, neo motor with flush/surface mounting hardware and metal grill options. The 2-way crossover features low distortion coils and metalized polypropylene caps that pass the source without degradation. The DDCS comps are purposefully built, enthusiast quality comps -- everything you need for great sound and nothing you don't.

Woofer Diameter 6.5 in

Tweeter Coil Diameter 25mm

Frequency Response 40Hz - 25kHz

Crossover Frequency 4kHz - 12 dB/Oct

Sensitivity 91 dB

DC Resistance 3.1 Ohms

RMS Power handling 160W per CH

Shipping Weight 11 lbs

DD CXS-

The tweeter side of the new coax is our new T1, a compact design, 25mm polymer dome tweeter. This thin mount tweeter uses a high energy neo magnet system to deliver high sensitivity in size constrained applications. The diaphragm material is a rigid polymer formed into a convex/concave shape to increase geometric strength while reducing mass. The phase plug equalizes the frequency response while improving off axis output. The tweeter is crossed over with an audiograde, metalized polypropylene capacitor. The DDCSX6.5 and DDCSX5.2 are comp set quality coaxial units designed to fit in most any application, making SQ upgrades simple and easy.

Specifications

Woofer Diameter 6.5"

Tweeter Coil Diameter 25mm

Frequency Response 40Hz - 25kHz

Crossover Frequency 4kHz - 12 dB/Oct

Sensitivity 91 dB

DC Resistance 3.1 Ohms

RMS Power handling 160W per CH

Shipping Weight 10 lbs

A buddy of mine had these in his car and thats when i had to have them, im selling them because i dont want to go through wiring my camaro and adding all the extra weight to take away from my drag times..

embarrassing i know...

Price:

Components 6.5- $170

Coaxile 6.5- $120

T2- $80

Crossovers- $30

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

All prices include shipping

Item Pictures:

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

t2.jpg

crossovers.jpg

older versions it looks like but still nice,i have the newer ones,just took them out of my truck for some cdt's but sound really nice with the dd comps .

Pm'ed. And no their the newer ones with the pointed dust cap.
not to be dumping ,but mine the tweets are a little different and they came with no grills ,i buy direct from dd always.mine also have the bullets i the midbass 6.5 .none the less pretty much the same set .so bump for a great set of comps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.