FS: Clarion VT1000 T 10" Overhead LCD w/ DVD Player

Participant count
  • Participant list

hybridamp
10+ year member

█ ▇ ▅ ▅ ▇ ▂ &#
Ky
1. Product:

Clarion® VT1000T (T = tan) 10.2" Overhead flip-down digital LCD wide screen monitor with integrated DVD player.

2. Specs:

Roof Mounting Application

10.2" Wide-Screen LCD Monitor

NTSC and PAL Compatible

Adjustable Color/Contrast/Brightness/Tint

White LED Dome Light

Built-in IR Transmitter for Wireless Headphone

IR Remote Control

On Screen Display

3.5mm AUX Input Connection

2 x AV Input (Back side)

1 x AV Output (Back side)

Slot-in DVD mechanism

Capability to read: DVD Format/DVD±R/DVD±RW/CD-DA/CD-R/RW/MP3/WMA/VCD/SVCD

More info at: Clarion U.S.A. | VT1000T

3. Description/Condition:

Brand New - Box opened and tested working.

4. Price: $310 shipped (within the continental U.S. only)

Possible trade toward 4 or 2 chan amp of the following brands only: Arc, Zapco, McIntosh, Butler

5. Pictures:

IMG_4844.JPG
IMG_4834.JPG
IMG_4841.JPG

More Hi-Res Photos in Photo Album location at:

http://www.oldschoolcaraudio.com/photogallery/v/forsale/clarionvt100t/

6. Additional Info:

I purchased this for use in my Infiniti FX35, but have changed plans. It was difficult finding a quality name brand unit in Tan to match my interior, so this is what I ended up with. I opened the box to check dimensions and perform a quick bench test to confirm that it functions properly, but I never installed it so it is still new with the original box, wiring, and accessories (two IR wireless headphones, remote control, aux-cable, owners manual). I had a buyer, but they couldn't get the concept of a paypal confirmed shipping address; therefore, my terms are now listed below.

7. Terms of Sale:

Payments sent via PayPal® MUST be sent from a verified PayPal® member. The item(s) can ONLY be shipped to a confirmed shipping address, within the United States of America. No additional fee will be charged by the seller for using this payment service and gift payments will not be accepted. Transactions equal to, or more than $250 USD will be shipped "Signature Required", so you must be able to have someone at your confirmed shipping address when the item arrives to sign/accept the shipment and/or the ability to make the proper arrangements with the shipping carrier. Items of less than $250 USD may also be shipped "Signature Required" at the discretion of the seller. Multiple PayPal® payments sent for the same item will be refused. This auction must only have one single PayPal® payment covering the item cost in full. This is all required for the seller to be within the strict guidelines set forth by the seller protection policy by PayPal®, which the seller will adhere to diligently. If your payment does not meet all of these terms your payment will be refunded promptly and you will forfeit your right to purchase the item(s).

This item is sold "as is" with no warranty expressed or implied. No returns or refunds. Use the item(s) sold in this listing entirely at your own risk.

8. References:

DIYMA Car Audio Forum

eBay View About Me for hybridamp

Lots of interest, but no one has paypal'd me money yet so keep the offers coming. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Price dropped to $285 shipped before I stick this thing on ebay for much higher buy it now...

again. Trades? Hit with a PM right in metacarpal #2 .

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.