FS: Clarion CX501 DDin

Participant count
  • Participant list

st0n3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Selling my lightly used Clarion CX501, also have the SCC1 Sirius satellite addon and 50' cable.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like NEW Clarion CX501, sold my car and no longer have a use for it. Will come with factory box, papers etc. Everything that came with it.

Like New SCC1 Sirius module for this unit, asking $40 with the additional 50' cable or $30 w/out the cable.

All pricing includes shipping.

Price:

Asking $125 Shipped for just the HU, $40 for the Sirius Module with 50' cable ($30 without cable) If you take it all, ill do $170 shipped to you. Accepting offers as well, not really interested in trades at the moment, but open to listen to them as someone may peak my interest.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping via USPS Priority mail to your confirmed paypal address, otherwise in the PayPal comment you must provide the full address.

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26543024View attachment 26543025

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have bought from Audio Technix via posts here but no feedback left from them. I bought designs from Buck, but no feedback. I will include feedback from Heatware which is genereally for PC related items where i have 100% along with my ebay feedback as re-assurance.

My heatware.com feedback - st0n3r | HeatWare.com

My CA feedback - st0n3r

My Ebay Feedback - (both mine and my wifes) eBay My World - kayleighs_mommy8304

Last edited by a moderator:
wow no interest? this is a pretty sweet unit loaded with features an options, sub volume control, bluetooth, satellite etc. almost 100 views and no comments etc. If my price is too high pls pm me, but i feel its a good starting point on price since its mint and a good chunk under retail.

prices lowered slightly to move this stuff. sitting here collecting dust and i plan to use the $$ to get my new cars windows tinted and a set of halo hid's installed.

Your inbox is full, I can't reply to your PM...

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

[quote name='st0n3r']sold to @copene;

thanks and please be sure to leave me feedback here on the transaction[/QUOTE]

Your inbox is full, can't respond to your PM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.