Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Cerwin Vega Stroker 15" dual 4 model 15d

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Sub is in very good condition, no spider sag and surrounds are excellent! VC's measure out at 3.0 ohms each. Cork along the mounting edge is fair shape (see pics). I also have a copy of the original manual on PDF I can send via email, just ask.

Price:

$300 shipped, no trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Why do you hope that wasn't an offer?300 is high for this sub.
Not really too high after PayPal fees and shipping eats up the $300 I don't think it is. Other than the cork on the edge it's in good shape. If it doesn't sell then it doesn't sell but if you can find one cheaper in same condition then that should be the one you or anyone else should buy.

I wouldn't buy it, I just thought that was a stupid comment for you to make.

You hope he's not offering you $75 bucks less than your asking price? It want even a lowball.

I wouldn't buy it, I just thought that was a stupid comment for you to make.You hope he's not offering you $75 bucks less than your asking price? It want even a lowball.
And you commenting in this thread isn't stupid? Besides never said it was a lowball offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...