Status
Not open for further replies.

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Pair of CDT ES-02

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They are in great condition, basically brand new. Some glue where they were used previously for testing by previous owner. I think it was more for test fitting, very little playing time if any if I remember right.

Price:

$140 shipped, no trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included in price with insurance.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

These are purdy! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

If you still have these come the 20th, I may have to take them off your hands.

I've been wanting to get a 3-way component system, but now that I've got some CDT 2 -way components, I could probably just throw these babies on it. Of course, I'll need some passive high pass to set them up. The low pass is covered by my headunit.

What freq would you recommend for the HP x-over?

If you still have these come the 20th, I may have to take them off your hands.
I've been wanting to get a 3-way component system, but now that I've got some CDT 2 -way components, I could probably just throw these babies on it. Of course, I'll need some passive high pass to set them up. The low pass is covered by my headunit.

What freq would you recommend for the HP x-over?
CDT has more than one model of passive crossover for 3-way systems, including one that can work as either 2-way or 3-way. This is a much more sensible way to go than trying to piece it together.

Trumpet,

The only reason I would do it that way is that I'm running my HU active. So, I've got my 6.5's running on the "mid" output and since I definitely wouldn't want a 2" true midrange trying to reproduce the lower frequencies, I could high pass it with a passive. The low pass on the upper end is already set by my headunit where it transitions to the tweeters.

Nothing wrong with the plan. If desired results are achieved then is cost an issue?

At the end you'd save minimal amounts and risk not being happy so build the setup you desire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...